I have taken the dose of 20 mg Lexapro for four years for Generalized Anxiety Disorder and depression. My doctor said that this drug may have side effects, such as:
- high fever, very stiff muscles, diarrhea, fast or uneven heartbeats,sweating, tremors;
- trouble concentrating, fainting,shallow breathing;
- vomiting,nausea,loss of appetite, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady; or
- feeling like you might pass out;
- headache, memory problems, confusion,weakness, hallucinations, seizure.
Less serious side effects:
- gas, constipation;
- weight changes;
- mild nausea;
- impotence, decreased sex drive,yawning, difficulty having an orgasm; or
- upset stomach;
- ringing in your ears,dry mouth.
I had only one side effect, I was unable to achieve orgasm. Information about other drugs for treatment ED find here.